Monday, March 19, 2012

The World is going around me...

...the Boy inside the Man. I wont change, I wont follow any rules, I wont hear the truth, I am the middle of the world! I am Hostile. I may look cute but I am the worst nightmare of your parents!

Cute, handsome, rebel but good hearted. He stood for his rights, his own rights, nothing else exist around him. The ego is big of this little man.

Shape: *Hostile - Maverick Design Maverick Design
Skin:  -Belleza- Jacob Pale Group Gift -Belleza-
Teeth: Evian Teeth Addon  Egoisme
Eyes: :JSC: Eyes - Gold/Brown :JSC: Fashion
Hair:  -Entente- Thibaut Hair - Brown - Mahogany Entente Mainstore
EarPlugs: ::MORTALITY:: Gauged Ear Lobes .::MORTALITY::.
Pants: :JSC: Vintage Short Blue :JSC: Fashion
Shirt: :JSC: Liam`s Tee Brown/White :JSC: Fashion
Belt: :JSC: Leather Belt Black (open) :JSC: Fashion
Shoes: Sneakers White from NyC MainStore  (Marketplace)

*Pictures was taken on an very awsome Sim with 5 Race Tracks (bike rezzer around).
You have to check it out!  2 Fast Blondes Racing 
Thanks to Bunny Luv & Maxi Mounds 

No comments:

Post a Comment