Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hazard

Part II, .....I went out into the dark and loaded the bullets into the Gun. I could only think about my friend and how brutal he got dragged out of his young life. I swear my buddy I will take revenge for you. Checked again the Gun to be ready. After a while walking through the empty and destroyed streets, a little boy runs to me and told me: "I saw the guy that shot your buddy, he is around the corner and picks on a woman". I thanked him with 5 Dollars and send him back home to be save.

Shape: *Hazard -  Maverick Design
Skin: {.essences.} Ramses skin *medium
Pants: :JSC: Ripped Jeans Black (without leather)
Shoes: AKEYO_AKIDAZ_III
Tattoo:  Etched Crossfire Tattoo
Jewerly: :Fusion: Cross Chain Necklace (male)
Gun: Syldavian KAP-2

I sneaked around the corner and saw the Dude, abusing a poor Girl. I got my Gun up and held it against his head, whisperd in his ear "your time to go is here dude, vendetta!"

 *Dead Gangster: Julius Denver wearing :JSC: HipHop Jeans Black, :JSC: Tank Top Black

No comments:

Post a Comment