Friday, February 24, 2012

Vendetta!

After the Street Fight was over, I was going to see my friend to make sure he was ok. As I stepped up the stairs to his house I saw already all the blood. He got shot and lost his life in this nonsence war we had. Why did it even start? No one can remember. I know revenge is not good but I lost the only person I still had left in my life, in this case my mind wont let me think about something else then VENDETTA. I walked back home to get my Beretta and walked out into the dark........


.....to be continue.....

Shape: *Vendetta - Maverick Design
Skin: {.essences.} Ramses skin *medium
Pants: :JSC: Number 1 Jeans, Dark Blue (Low Rise)
Shoes: AKEYO_AKIDAZ_III
Tattoo:  Etched Crossfire Tattoo
Jewerly: :Fusion: Cross Chain Necklace (male)
Gun: [AG] Apprentice Beretta

No comments:

Post a Comment